As summer ends, here are just a few updates from Narrow Bridge Films:
- A few weeks ago, Alex Gray completed color correction on “Yellow Scare.”
- Dan Granda has been turning in music, and Joey Mosca continues his post-production audio work. (I’ve watched him and it is NOT easy work, let me tell you.)
- Steven Defendini is working on an updated version of the “Yellow Scare” poster, which we will reveal a little bit later down the road.
- Our most recent shorts: “Cupid’s First Day” and “Click Send” are taking a back seat while all that “Yellow Scare” work wraps up, but we do hope to have trailers for both alongside our first preview/test screening of “Yellow Scare,” which we hope to hold in mid-late October. Watch this space for more updates on that.
- Finally, in two weeks, we will be having a small reading of Isaac Platizky’s “Monster Mash” feature film script, which should be a lot of fun. Stay tuned for pictures and maybe even some video from that.
Anyways, that is it for now. Can’t wait for you to see all of our exciting new projects.
Sam Platizky, Founder
Narrow Bridge Films