NBF Apparel

Narrow Bridge shirts of all kinds, onesies, and hoodies have been available for awhile over at TeePublic now. They come in all sorts of styles and colors.

But recently, I decided to buy Narrow Bridge Films jackets for the primary production team, and we got a good reaction to them. People started asking me where they could buy one.

So, here they are. NBF Jackets!

Now, here’s the deal. We need to sell a minimum of 6 within 3 weeks, or they won’t be made. Custom Ink takes 60% of what we bring in. The remaining 40% will go towards future Narrow Bridge Films’ projects… and we have tons of projects in the pipeline.

They are very comfortable… nice and light but warm for fall, early winter, and cool spring days.

Whether you’re a member of NBF or a fan, these NBF apparel options are really great, and we hope you get something to show your NBF love!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s